Farewell my dear colleges!

Hey everyone, 

I will be honest... for so long I had difficulty to just like Marketing. I always enjoy exact answers and I thought this subject never ever gave that to me but I was wrong. 
I've learned so many concepts in this course that changed my perception of what kind of answers I was looking for. Examples of my takeaways are:

  • It's important to prioritize each marketing plan phase because it can be crucial for correcting or exploring its results.
  • The psychological and sociocultural help marketers interpret the consumer buying process and understand how that can influence the buyers.
  • Doing the global scanner from another country to identify global business potential and the marketing problems of that country, help me to understand better how a global scan is important to market entry.
  • To produce a good marketing plan is necessary to satisfy the want and needs of potential consumers, and it is by collecting and analyzing relevant information, marketing managers can understand consumer needs. 
  • Technology won't stop for anything, so it's necessary to adapt to it. 

This subject has changed my opinion about marketing to a good thing. Throughout those weeks I enjoyed each post and comment I read. 

Thank you and good luck! And let's enjoy the SUMMER 🙌


Comments

Popular Posts